Saturday 23 November 2013

Temple Newsam Farm and Christkindelmarkt

Last weekend we went to Temple Newsam for lunch & to see the farm. I wasn't sure if there would be any baby animals this time of year. All of the spring lambs are grown now, but the calves & piglets were still new and cute!
I love how the babies look like a mini version of their mothers--we saw a white pair and three brown/white pairs.


Turkeys--they've got a few weeks longer to live over here, since we don't have Thanksgiving

Sandra and her piglets--these little guys were born on 11 November, so they're just six days old here!






The fall colors look great!


Last night we went to the Christkindelmarkt after work & swimming

Enjoying my "XXL Bratwurst"!

I look a little giddy here, but this mulled wine was my first drink of the night! We also had some boozy hot chocolate--mine was spiked with Bailey's and Richard's was spiked with rum. It was delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment