Saturday 15 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!


We had a lovely Valentine's day at home--I made tagliatelle with scallops & chorizo and a red velvet cake with raspberries. We had the bottle of champagne from our anniversary in Sept, and after dinner we watched "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day" and had coffee & ice cream!

Richard gave me a lovely Lindt Lindor truffle box with different flavours and the CK Shock perfume that I'd been wanting for ages, and I gave him a bottle of Balvenie Double Barrel 12 year Scotch (it's aged in 2 types of barrels, oak and sherry casks, to give it vanilla and fruity flavours).
Not Valentine's related, but here's a picture of the flooding in Wetherby last weekend. I love how there's still a guy on a bench feeding the ducks--that's dedication!


No comments:

Post a Comment