Friday 14 November 2014

Christmas Light Switch-On!

Last night was the Leeds Christmas Light Switch-On in the city centre

They had a few musical acts, as well as this Harry Potter sequence with Santa which was fun (the guy really did look like a slightly older Daniel Radcliffe--very well done!)

Santa wasn't quite old enough for my taste, though--I want to see wrinkles!

They also had Anna & Elsa doing songs from Frozen, and the little girls (and grown women...) in the audience were freaking out and singing along. 

Harry Potter, Santa, Elsa, Anna and Professor McGonagall...fair enough...


The big moment of the Christmas lights coming on :)
Only 40 days until Christmas! I'm done with my shopping now (mostly finished in early October!) and my iPod has exclusively Christmas music on it. I'm always adding to my YouTube playlist, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment