Friday 14 November 2014

Halloween 2014

We went to York a couple of weekends ago--this shot shows just how mild it's been, as I'm carrying my coat! It's been the warmest October on record. I'm ready for cooler temps and a change of wardrobe!

I love York...Definitely one of my favorite places in the world!
My bat jack-o-lantern :) I carved it while watching Ichabod & Mr. Toad, as is tradition!

Biscuit was fascinated! She didn't try to stick her paw in and go for the candle, but she was sniffing the pumpkin itself for awhile.

On Halloween night, we went to my friend Carly's house party. I hadn't dressed up in years--we got our costumes at Asda a few weeks back, and it was so fun! I tried Monster Munch for the first time at the party, too, and it was great--very strong pickled onion flavor but surprisingly good!

Biscuit wasn't very cooperative with the hat, but my costume came with a silly little pirate hat on a headband (I upgraded to the men's pirate hat) and we just had to try it on the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment