Wednesday 3 December 2014

10 Weeks Pregnant

Definitely starting to feel bigger, even though the scale says I haven't gained anything yet. I can't suck in my stomach anymore, and my lower abdomen feels hard, so I know it's not just bloat or fat now---it's baby.

Also, I look tired...There must be a lot of growth happening between weeks 9-12, because I have been even more exhausted. I thought this was supposed to ease up by now? I'm ready for the 2nd trimester glow!

A combination of the holidays and pregnancy hormones has made me cry at the drop of a hat. It happens very quickly and is over very quickly (basically, I sob for 30 seconds and then laugh at myself). My worst moment was at Cottage Road Cinema, when they showed a trailer for their Christmas Day screening of "It's a Wonderful Life". I cried through the whole thing--so embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment